Motorized crank to open and close retractable awnings.
Whether you’re at home or at your business, enjoy the comfort of your awning and let Cobra make every effort.
Using the Motorized Crank:
1. Connect sections A in sections B and/or C (depending on desired length) with the screws provided:
2. Insert the crank assembly in Cobra through the hole at the top and stop in place (with the screws provided):
3. Insert the handle in the lower Cobra through the bottom hole and stop in place (with the screws provided):
4. Insert the hook of the crank in the loop emerging from the canopy mechanism:
5. Holding the handle of the Cobra with one hand, slide the switch up or down with your other hand and press it to start the Cobra:
System powered wireless adapter/charger
Works with all types of awnings (new or existing)
Economic to purchase and use
Batteries: 12 V DC
Maximum Torque: 180 Kgf-cm (17.6Nm)
Maximum Torque blocking: 255 Kgf-cm (24.8Nm)
Approximate Recharge: 6-8 Hrs
Weight (Machine and batteries only): 2.8 Kg
Noise level: 70 dB (A)
Height of maximum canopy (600cm X 300cm with minimization 1:12)
Discounts: 1:10, 1:11, 1:12, 1:16, 1:32
Charger: 15VDC, 500mAh
Cobra is guaranteed for one year against defects in workmanship and materials except for rechargeable batteries and charger.
The defective product will be repaired or replaced without charge for one year from the date of purchase, provided it was used as
instructed and that the required security standards have been met.